Digital Network Globe
Limited Liability Company with the capital of 100 000 MAD
The head office 15, AV. AL ABTAL, AGDAL, RABAT, Morocco;
Phone Number : + (212) 06 61 13 13 11
+ (212) 06 00 15 71 10;
Email address: email@example.com
Website : www.diginetglobe.com
RCS de Rabat n°126983
Individual tax identification number : 24867466
General condition of sale of products sold on : www.traditiontrade.com
Last update 13/04/2018
The following general sale terms and conditions govern all the transactions made in Tradition Trade website, represented by Digital Network Globe. Any order placed on this website assumes the customer's unconditional and irrevocable acceptance of these conditions.
In the remainder of the contract, each of the expressions mentioned above will have the same meaning as in its definition, namely:
« Distance Contract » : any contract relating to goods or services between Digital Network Globe Company and a Consumer within the framework of sales system or remote service services organized by Digital Network Globe Company which, for this contract, uses exclusively the Internet network until the conclusion of the contract, including the conclusion of the contract itself.
« Consumer » : any physical person who, in this contract, acts for purposes that are not part of his professional activity.
« Order Form » : document that indicates the characteristics of the ordered products by the Consumer and which must be signed by him by "double click" to engage him.
« Command or Order » : act by which the consumer agrees to buy products and Digital Network Globe company deliver them.
Article 1 - Object
This contract is a distance contract that aims to define the rights and obligations of the parties related to the online sales of Digital Network Globe's products through Tradition Trade platform.
www.traditiontrade.com is a service and registered trademark of Digital Network Globe S.A.R.L.
Article 2 - Prices
- The prices of our products are indicated in dirham, euro; dollar and Canadian dollar. Since the products are intended for export, the price is exempt from Moroccan TVA. However, a fixed fees of transport port may be charged in addition ;
- In case of order to a country other than Morocco, you are the importer of the concerned products. Customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or state taxes may be due and Digital Network Globe (Tradition Trade) is not responsible of this rights and sums. They well be at your charge and full responsibility, both in terms of declaration and in payments to the authorities and competent organizations of your country. We advise you to find out about these aspects from your local authorities;
- Note that among the products sold on Tradition Trade, there are products of traditional type and moroccain origin and benefit from a preferential origin customs following the free trade agreement between Morocco and the European Union. For example, customers based in France or Switzerland have never paid any customs fees or taxes upon receive their order ;
- Orders from Morocco are payable in DH (MAD) and the international ones are payable in euro according to the exchange rate of the day when placing the order ;
- Digital Network Globe reserves the right to change prices at any time, but the product will be billed based on the rate of the time of validation the order and subject to availability ;
- The products remain the property of Digital Network Globe until full payment of the price ;
- Various promotions are only valid for a limited time and within the limits of available stocks.
Warning: as soon as you physically take possession of the ordered products, the risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to you.
Article 3 - Orders
You can place an order:
· On the Internet : www.traditiontrade.com
· By e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
· By phone : +212 6 61 13 13 11
The contractual information is presented in French / English and will be confirmed at the latest at the time of validation of your order.
Digital Network Globe company reserves the right to not register a payment, and to not confirm an order for any reason whatsoever, especially in case of supply problem, or in case of difficulty concerning the received order.
Article 4 - Validation of your order
- Any order appearing on the website www.traditiontrade.com assumes the adhesion to the present General Conditions. Any confirmation of the order implies your full and complete adhesion to these general conditions of sale, without exception or reservation ;
- All the provided data and the recorded confirmation make proof of the transaction ;
- You declare to have perfect knowledge ;
- The confirmation of order will be worth signature and acceptance of the made operations ;
- A summary of the information of your order and the present General Conditions, will be communicated with you in PDF Format via the e-mail address of confirmation of your order.
Article 5 - Payment
The fact of validating your order implies for you the obligation to pay the indicated price ;
The payment of your purchases is made by credit card via the secured payment platform of "The interbank money center" (CMI), by cash payment in the account of Digital Network Globe or by transfer.
Payment method :
- To pay your order, you have to choose a payment method among those offered by Digital Network Globe at the payment page ;
- In this case, the delivery of the transaction to debit your account is made in the day following the date of delivery confirmation ;
- Your multi-channel payments are secured by the Center interbank electronic banking (CMI) which offers a service of completely secured payment ;
- The Consumer guarantees the Digital Network Globe Company that it has the necessary authorizations to use the chosen method of payment, during the validation of the Order Form ;
- In case of payment by credit card, the provisions relating to the fraudulent use of the payment methods provided in the agreements concluded between Digital Network Globe Company and its banking establishment apply.
Proof of transactions paid by credit card :
The data recorded by CMI on the Multi-channel payment platform on behalf of Digital Network Globe constitutes proof of all commercial transactions between you and the company.
Major force :
Digital Network Globe is considered the execution of its obligations only as far as no event of major force comes to hinder them.
Article 6 - Retraction
- As a customer and consumer, you have a withdrawal period of 7 days from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or to pay a penalty ;
- Products must be returned in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions). In this context, your responsibility is engaged. Any damage to the product in this case may be, such as the defeat of your right of withdrawal.
- The return shipping costs are at your expense, however the customer can contact DNG to discuss the terms of the return of the products.
- In the case of exercising the right of retraction, the company Digital Network Globe will proceed to the refund of the paid sums, in a delay and later 30 days following the notification of your request and via the same payment method used during the order.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL :
The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- The supply of services completely executed before the end of the withdrawal period and the execution of which began after express preliminary agreement of the consumer and express renunciation of its right to withdraw ;
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period ;
- The supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized ;
- The supply of the goods susceptible to deteriorate quickly ;
- The supply of goods that have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and that can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection ;
- The supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles ;
- Transactions concluded at a public auction.
Article 7- Availability
Our products are offered as long as they are visible on the website www.traditiontrade.com and within the limits of available stocks. For non-stocked products, our offers are valid subject to availability at our suppliers.
In case of unavailability of product after placing your order, we will notify you by email the delivery time.
If the desired quantity exceeds the one displayed on the website www.traditiontrade.com, the user must contact the company by email at: email@example.com.
Article 8 - Delivery
In case of payment by credit card, the delivery of the products takes place only once the complete payment received.
The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated during the ordering process, within the time indicated on the order validation page.
In case of delay of shipment, an email will be sent to inform you of a possible consequence on the delivery time which has been indicated to you.
How much does the shipping cost ? and what are the delivery times?
The cost and delivery time depends on the transport company chosen when placing the order.
Article 9 - Liability
- The proposed products are in accordance with the current Moroccan legislation. The responsibility of the company Digital Network Globe could not be committed(hired) in case of failure to respect the legislation of the country where the product is delivered. It is up to you to verify with the local authorities the possibilities of import or use of products or services which you intend to command(order).
- Besides, the Digital Network company Globe could not be held responsible for damage resulting from a misuse of the bought product.
- Finally the responsibility of the company Digital Network Globe could not be hired for all the inconveniences or the damage inherent to the use of the Internet network, in particular a break of service(department), an outside intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
Article 10 - Applicable law in case of disputes
These conditions of sale are subject to Moroccan law. In case of dispute, the Moroccan courts will be the only ones competent; regardless of the country of residence of the Customer and the place of placing the order.
Article 11 - Personal data
Digital Network Globe reserves the right to collect personal information and personal data about you. They are necessary to manage your order, as well as to improve the services and information we send you.
They can be also transmitted to the companies which contribute to these relations, such as those in charge of the execution of the services and departments and the commands(orders) for their management, execution, processing and payment.
This information and data is also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
In accordance with the law n ° 09-08 promulgated by the Dahir 1-09-15 of February 18th, 2009, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition to the nominative information and the personal data concerning you, directly on the website.
Article 12 - Archiving Proof
The Digital Network Globe company will archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable support constituting a faithful copy. You can access archived contracts by sending an e-mail request to: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: archived contract).
The computerized records of the company Digital Network Globe will be considered by all the concerned parties as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties.